Friday 21 May 2021

Irrfan Khan's son Babil Khan shares an emotional post remembering his late father

Late actor Irrfan Khan, who passed away, last year on April 29, 2020, has left everybody including his fans and family in the deepest grief. His son Babil Khan, who is all set to make his acting debut with the Netflix movie, Qala, keeps sharing throwback pictures of his father remembering him.

Irrfan Khan's son Babil Khan shares an emotional post remembering his late father

Recently, the budding actor took to his Instagram and shared a picture of his father from his young days. In the caption, Babil gets emotional and pens down a letter that speaks about being lost and in a state of confusion in terms of whom to trust.  "Hey man, I am so lost. I can’t figure out who to trust. I doubt my self, you know? I’m insecure; I’m frightened by the prospect of a godless world. My mind is in war with my gut, I am hopelessly falling In love with attention, I am hopelessly heartbroken that it’s all for nothing." Babil wrote.

Babil's heartfelt post drew heartwarming reaction from various celebrities including Tisca Chopra, Anup Soni, Sandhya Mridul and many more. Tisca Chopra dropped a heart in her comment, while Sandhya Mridul commented, "It’s hard but not hopeless but someday it will make sense .. I know this .. sending love," whereas actor Anup Soni commented, "Much Love...Stay Strong."

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Babil (@babil.i.k)



source https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/irrfan-khans-son-babil-khan-shares-emotional-post-remembering-late-father/

No comments:

Post a Comment