Friday 21 May 2021

Sourabh Raaj Jain recreates his 'fanboy' moment with Shweta Tiwari while shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi

The contestants of Khatron Ke Khiladi aren't just fulfilling the tasks assigned to them, but are also enjoying the moment too in Cape Town. Similarly, Sourabh Raaj Jain is reliving his fanboy moment with Shweta Tiwari in the side-streets of the city.

Sourabh Raaj Jain recreates his 'fanboy' moment with Shweta Tiwari while shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi

Sharing an image of the same, Sourabh took his Instagram posting a picture that features Shweta Tiwari. The photo sees Shweta poses for the camera while Sourabh, is seen making fanboy expression while gazing at her. Interestingly, the photo is a remake of the memories that Sourabh had with Shweta during his childhood, he captioned the post, "I remember in my school days when I was in 12th standard in boarding school, as soon as the clock struck to 8:30 PM we would rush to our wardens window to look at his television set just for Shweta ji. We were all in awe of her in the days of Kasautii Zindagii Ki. And trust me the first time I met her on this show, I had my fan moment. I told her about those days and she of course was as humble as ever. It's an honour to share the screen with someone you have admired and watched on screen.."

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Sourabh Raaj Jain (@sourabhraaj.jain)

On the professional front, Sourabh Raaj Jain is currently shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Also Read: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Sourabh Raaj Jain on craving home food in Cape Town – “I am missing my maa ke haath ka Rajma Chawal”



source https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/sourabh-raaj-jain-recreates-fanboy-moment-shweta-tiwari-shooting-khatron-ke-khiladi/

No comments:

Post a Comment